tisdag 19 oktober 2010

Quotation time!

Tänkte att jag skulle dela med mig av mina favoritcitat :)



"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

"Les mots manquent aux émotions = Ord kan inte beskriva känslor "

"The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your mistakes and weaknesses and still finds you completely amazing!"

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Albert Einstein

" Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away.."

"Every minute you worry about your past, is a minute less of your future"

"..glöm aldrig bort att du är tillräcklig precis som du är..
.....vänner älskar man inte för att de är perfekta, utan trots deras brister.."

"Don't worry about the people in your past; There's a reason they didn't make it to your future. ..."

Detta är bara några av mina favoritcitat :) Vilka favoritcitat har ni?

Kram

-Emma

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar